Easy 30-Day Returns & Exchange Policy
We care about your satisfaction. That's why returns to eheat, Inc. are fast & easy! If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to eheat, Inc. within 30 days of the date of delivery subject to the criteria and exclusions below:
1) If any criteria is not met, eheat, Inc. reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee.
2) All returns require an RMA number issued by eheat, Inc. by calling 1-800-807-0107 and requesting an RMA with a Customer Service Team Member. An RMA number and instructions will then be sent via email within 2 to 5 business days of a returns request.
3) Any packages sent to eheat, Inc. without an RMA number written on the outside of the box cannot be identified in our system and WILL NOT BE CREDITED OR REFUNDED but returned to shipper.
4) Any packages sent to eheat, Inc. for a return are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to have a signature required for delivery, to avoid customer liability for lost or misdelivered shipments related to RMA's. Please check with your courier to ensure signature is required BEFORE shipping your RMA related shipment.
5) You may return any new heater or other item purchased from eheat, Inc. within 30 days that are unopened or dead on arrival (DOA) meaning it does not work out of the box. A full product refund will be issued.
6) Returns or exchanges of any product after 30 days from delivery do NOT qualify for the 30 day refund policy.
7) Opened box and used items will be charged a restocking fee of 15% to 30% or more depending on condition. To avoid additional fees, all returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box and must include all packing material, mounting kits, manuals and accessories. Customers will be billed per missing or damaged item upon return.
8) All Thermostats returned within 30 days for a refund will be charged a restocking fee of 30-50% if item(s) received in a condition other than new, i.e. damaged or missing packaging, spliced or cut wires, chips, dents, scratches, missing components, etc.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks from the date we receive your heater for it to go through the repair process.
Warranty repairs for defective items may either be 1) repaired or 2) exchanged at eheat's discretion depending on the heater model.
Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise as registered by the carrier. Signatures are not required on any shipment for a new order placed and shipped from eheat, Inc. unless specifically requested by the customer and therefore eheat is not responsible for any theft after the delivery of the shipment as registered by the carrier.
Any item with a voided warranty as described by the 3 year limited warranty in the product manual is not eligible for a return.
Customers are responsible for all shipping costs associated with returning any item(s) to our Returns Department and it is recommended that returns are insured for a minimum of $100 with shipping carrier in order to avoid further fees in the event of damage during shipment.
Once we receive and inspect your item(s), we will credit your account according to the policy as listed above. Please allow up to 10 business days for a credit to appear on your account after confirmed receipt by our Returns Department.
If you wish to cancel an order and are able to phone in this request before 1pm (Central Standard Time) of the same business day of the order, the order will be voided. Orders that are cancelled after shipping has occurred will be treated per the return policy stated above.
eheat, Inc. is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.