EnviMAX 220v Hardwired Electric Panel Wall Heater - 1000 Watts (EM1022D)
The envi™ Wall-mounted Electric Panel Heater is one of the most efficient, stylish, and innovative space heaters ever developed. After 11 years we have finally refreshed the envi Heater with a more stylish look.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
- In Stock (Shipping Same Business Day)
- 17.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- 1000 Watts
- 220V, 4.54 Amps
- 19.3 in. (W) x 3.1 in. (D) x 22.2 in. (H)
- 12.3 lbs (shipped weight 14.5lbs)
- Luxury White
- FREE SHIPPING
- 30-DAY MONEYBACK GUARANTEE
*selected heaters only
Introducing the brand new EnviMAX 220V Hardwired heater! The EM1022D EnviMAX is a brand new model of wall mounted electric panel heater. The Envi™ Wall-mounted Electric Panel Heater is one of the most efficient, stylish, and innovative space heaters ever developed. The EnviMAX Heater has improved airflow and offers twice the heating power. The EM1022D Envi MAX Heater is a 220-volt Hardwired whole room heater and has a built in thermostat.
FEATURES OF ENVI HEATER MODELS:
- True Temperature-Controlling Thermostat. (Only models EM1012P, EM1012D, and EM1022D)
- Wall-Sens(TM) Technology, safely cuts power to heater if it is removed from the wall. (All models)
- 1000 watts - low wattage convection heating that doesn't dry out the air, won't trip the breaker but is still powerful enough to heat up to 350 square feet.
- Convenient Cordset storage inside heater to tuck away untidy power cord. (only Plug-in models)
- Hardwired models also available, approved for commercial installation. (EM1012D/EM1022D)
- Conforms to UL & CSA (Canadian) safety standards (All models).
- Available in Canada also. If you live in are in Canada, please click on www.eheat.com/canada to receive FREE SHIPPING to select locations in Canada!*
The triple-stack convection technology featured in the EnviMAX was born out of years of research and development to find a solution to effectively and safely heat a room using the smallest possible, amount of electrical heating energy.
Dozens of heating methods were evaluated to fine tune the EnviMAX heater, but eventually the answer was found in a naturally occurring phenomena called the "stack effect". This provided the basis for and eventually we won a patent for the final EnviMAX heater design. Natural convection, fanless heating is enhanced by simulating multiple pathways, or “stacks,” inside the EnviMAX heater and the standard Envi heater. This technology boosts the flow of cool air from the floor of a room, into the unit, and maximizes heat transfer out the top of the heater. The resulting process creates a slow moving transfer of warm air around the room, effectively warming the occupants.
The result is a 100% pure convection, fanless heater that uses minimal energy but also effectively warms each room in a house or office - or any room or space for that matter!
What are the Benefits?
- Economical - low wattage technology (only 1000 watts). Costs as little as 10 cents an hour to run.
- Efficient - 100% Pure Convection Heating
- Innovative - New Patented Stack Convection Technology
- Safe for children, seniors, and pets - Cool-to-the-touch (90°F), Wall-Sens(TM) technology and automatic thermal cutoff
- Simple to install - Installs in minutes, no drilling required
- Slim - Just 3 inches thin
- Stylish – Beautiful flowing curves compliment any room interior
- Healthy - Fanless, non-forced air design that doesn't blow dust or allergens into the air and around the room.
- Sleep friendly - Silent and auto dimming on/off power light in dark rooms, is helpful for light sleepers.
- American Owned & Built – High Build Quality – ISO 9001 Quality Control Factory Certification
- Heats Room Size – up to 350 square feet
- Built in Thermostat - Better temperature control
- Sturdy & Crack Resistant – high tech 21st Century durable materials will not crack or separate at the seams.
- Industry Leading Warranty – 3 years
- Easy to clean – smooth wipe clean surface
- Cord Storage - Cordset can be stored inside the heater for a more attractive look.
- Hardwired Approved - Hardwired models are certified and approved for permanent electrical installation under UL Safety Listing 2021. The Envi heater finally answers the need for a legal and safe, hardwired electric panel heater. (Models EM1012D, EM1022D)
Please review our Return Policy before placing an order.
Standard free shipping on all orders is NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED for delivery.
*Due to popular demand, stock levels may vary and will ship ASAP. Please contact us for a more accurate lead time.
ShortDescriptionThe envi™ Wall-mounted Electric Panel Heater is one of the most efficient, stylish, and innovative space heaters ever developed. After 11 years we have finally refreshed the envi Heater with a more stylish look.
Voltage220V, 4.54 Amps
Size19.3 in. (W) x 3.1 in. (D) x 22.2 in. (H)
Weight12.3 lbs (shipped weight 14.5lbs)
How It Works
The Envi Heater’s innovative dual-stack design was born out of years of research and development. The results revealed that the most effective way to heat a room with the least amount of energy is by heating the air in a room using 100% natural convection.
The Envi Heater’s inner chambers feature simulated “stacks” of varying height, which boost airflow through the unit to maximize heat transfer. The end result of this technology is enhanced airflow and safe air temperature, all without the use of a fan!BUY ENVI NOW
Get Yours Today and Join
300,000+ Satisfied Customers
"We love this slim profile, efficient heater. Installed it in a room that had no heat previously, and it works perfectly and very efficiently. Very easy to install and operate."