Envi 120v Hardwired Electric Panel Wall Heater - 3rd Generation (LE5012D)
The envi™ Wall-mounted Electric Panel Heater is one of the most efficient, stylish, and innovative space heaters ever developed. After 11 years we have finally refreshed the envi Heater with a more stylish look.
23 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
- In Stock
- 15.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- 500 Watts
- 120V, 4.17 Amps
- 19.3 in. (W) x 2 in. (D) x 22.2 in. (H)
- 10 lbs (shipped weight 15lbs)
- Luxury White
- FREE SHIPPING
- 30-DAY MONEYBACK GUARANTEE
*selected heaters only
IN STOCK AND SHIPPING SAME BUSINESS DAY!
Introducing the brand new 3rd Generation Envi heater! The LE5012D is a direct replacement to the HW3012T & HW1012T models. The Envi™ Wall-mounted Electric Panel Heater is one of the most efficient, stylish, and innovative space heaters ever developed. After 11 years we have refreshed the Envi Heater with an all new, modernized design. The 3rd Gen Envi Heater has improved airflow, controls and is all round better heater. The LE5012D Envi Heater is a 120volt hardwired whole room heater and has a built in thermostat.
FEATURES OF ENVI HEATER MODELS:
- True Temperature-Controlling Thermostat. (Only models LE5012P, LE5012D, LE5022D)
- Wall-Sens(TM) Technology, safely cuts power to heater if it is removed from the wall. (All models)
- 500 watts - low wattage convection heating that doesn't dry out the air, won't trip the breaker but is still powerful enough to heat a 130sf to 150sf rooms.
- Convenient Cordset storage inside heater to tuck away untidy power cord. (only Plug-in models)
- Hardwired models also available, approved for commercial installation. (LE5012D/LE5022D)
- Conforms to UL & CSA (Canadian) safety standards (All models).
- Available in Canada also. If you live in are in Canada, please click on www.eheat.com/canada to receive FREE SHIPPING to any location in Canada!
The dual-stack convection technology featured in the Envi was born out of years of research and development to find a solution to effectively and safely heat a room using the smallest possible, amount of electrical heating energy.
Dozens of heating methods were evaluated to fine tune the Envi heater, but eventually the answer was found in a naturally occurring phenomena called the "stack effect". This provided the basis for and eventually we won a patent for the final Envi heater design. Natural convection, fanless heating is enhanced by simulating multiple pathways, or “stacks,” inside the Envi heater. This technology boosts the flow of cool air from the floor of a room, into the unit, and maximizes heat transfer out the top of the heater. The resulting process creates a slow moving transfer of warm air around the room, effectively warming the occupants.
The result is a 100% pure convection, fanless heater that uses minimal energy but also effectively warms each room in a house or office - or any room or space for that matter!
What are the Benefits?
- Economical - low wattage technology (only 500 watts). Costs as little as 4-5 cents an hour to run.
- Efficient - 100% Pure Convection Heating
- Innovative - New Patented Stack Convection Technology
- Safe for children, seniors, and pets - Cool-to-the-touch (90°F), Wall-Sens(TM) technology and automatic thermal cutoff
- Simple to install - Installs in minutes, no drilling required
- Slim - Just 2 inches thin
- Stylish – Beautiful flowing curves compliment any room interior
- Healthy - Fanless, non-forced air design that doesn't blow dust or allergens into the air and around the room.
- Sleep friendly - Silent and auto dimming on/off power light in dark rooms, is helpful for light sleepers.
- American Owned & Built – High Build Quality – ISO 9001 Quality Control Factory Certification
- Heats Room Size – 130 to 150 square feet
- Built in Thermostat - Better temperature control
- Sturdy & Crack Resistant – high tech 21st Century durable materials will not crack or separate at the seams.
- Industry Leading Warranty – 3 years
- Easy to clean – smooth wipe clean surface
- Cord Storage - Cordset can be stored inside the heater for a more attractive look.
- Hardwired Approved - Hardwired models are certified and approved for permanent electrical installation under UL Safety Listing 2021. The Envi heater finally answers the need for a legal and safe, hardwired electric panel heater. (Models LE5012D, LE5022D)
Please review our Return Policy before placing an order.
Standard free shipping on all orders is NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED for delivery.
*Due to popular demand, stock levels may vary and will ship ASAP. Please contact us for a more accurate lead time.
ShortDescriptionThe envi™ Wall-mounted Electric Panel Heater is one of the most efficient, stylish, and innovative space heaters ever developed. After 11 years we have finally refreshed the envi Heater with a more stylish look.
Voltage120V, 4.17 Amps
Size19.3 in. (W) x 2 in. (D) x 22.2 in. (H)
Weight10 lbs (shipped weight 15lbs)
How It Works
The Envi Heater’s innovative dual-stack design was born out of years of research and development. The results revealed that the most effective way to heat a room with the least amount of energy is by heating the air in a room using 100% natural convection.
The Envi Heater’s inner chambers feature simulated “stacks” of varying height, which boost airflow through the unit to maximize heat transfer. The end result of this technology is enhanced airflow and safe air temperature, all without the use of a fan!BUY ENVI NOW
Get Yours Today and Join
200,000+ Satisfied Customers
"We love this slim profile, efficient heater. Installed it in a room that had no heat previously, and it works perfectly and very efficiently. Very easy to install and operate."